Guarantee & Payment Policy
Commit Action, Inc, creator of the Commit Action subscription service (including Commit Action Coaching, various partner programs involving Commit Action Coaching and Commit Action Productivity Tutorials), provides the following refund policy:
1. Within 30 days of the purchase of your Commit Action Coaching subscription, you may cancel your account via the cancelation link accessible via the “Billing Options and Records” button, under the “Settings & Subscription” navigation menu option in your member dashboard.
2. If you wish to receive a refund, you must request a refund by contacting your coach via email, or customer support at [email protected] – refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of your initial signup.
3. No refunds are provided after the first 30 days unless you've chosen annual billing. We do not provide pro-rata refunds for canceled monthly accounts.
4. If you've chosen an annual payment plan, here's how our refund policy works:
Full Refund: If you cancel your annual membership within the first 30 days, you'll receive a full refund. No questions asked.
Partial Refund: If you cancel after the first 30 days, you won't lose your entire annual payment. Here's how it works: We'll switch you to our standard monthly rate for the months you've already used. We'll then refund you the balance that remains after deducting those months—at the monthly rate—from your original annual payment.
In other words, if you cancel after the first 30 days, you'll be charged at the regular monthly rate for the time you've used, and the remaining amount from your annual payment will be returned to you.
5. After the initial 30 day window expires, Commit Action will continue to charge you on a monthly basis at the initial subscription rate unless you cancel your account by via the clearly-marked “Billing Options and Records” Section within your Commit Action dashboard.
6. We will publish receipts for payments made to the Billing Options and Records section of your dashboard.
7. Partial refunds for amounts less than a full month membership will not be provided.
8. All coaching call cancellations and reschedule requests must be submitted with a minimum of 24 hours notice before the scheduled call time regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
9. No-show calls in which the client does not respond to Commit Action staff’s attempts to make contact via phone, Skype or email will be considered as “completed calls” and will not be refunded or compensated for in any way by Commit Action. You need to show up for your calls or give fair notice to we can reschedule in a way that suits you.
9. Our guarantee policy applies only to new members who have not tried the service before.